We encourage everyone to buy a festival pass, which will give access to most events both at the Main Venue and the Nordic Venue. Special events and excursions may cost extra.
How to buy - step by step
1. Click here to buy your festival pass. The e-mail address you use when buying your festival pass will be our contact point for the rest of the registration process.
2. Within a week you will receive an e-mail with a delegate registration form for you to fill out and return to us. If you buy more than one pass, please fill out one form for each of the delegates separately. The e-mail will also provide a link to a personal booking page, where you can select tickets for your preferred performances. If you buy more than one pass, you can use the same link again to select tickets for each delegate separately.
It’s a good idea to plan an individual festival route! Remember to leave room for breaks and leisure time. A full festival schedule can be found here.
3. When you have completed your selection you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your choices.
4. Your tickets will be printed and available for collection at the the festival desk at Kilden when you arrive, under your name(s).
5. You`ll get access to the professional program with your festival pass. Some workshops with limited capacity may require registration. More information about these workshops will be available soon!
6. With your festival pass, you get access to all events at the Nordic Venue, but there`s no ticket reservations. First come, first served.
Ticket sales are open
The tickets will cost between NOK 100-200 (approximately €10-20), and may be booked through Kilden's webpage or box office; +47 90 58 11 11.
There will be special prices for larger groups of visitors.
Please contact the festival administration directly!
COMING FROM A LOW-INCOME COUNTRY?
Assitej Norway is happy to support international delegates coming from low-income, lower-middle- income and upper-middle-income countries, as defined by the World Bank.
You may apply for the following:
- A free festival pass
- A limited travel grant to help cover the cost of one or more nights at the festival hotel.
If you come from one of these countries and want to apply for a free festival pass and a travel grant, please register here. Deadline 15 May.